An Elaborate Scheme: Optimism in A Season in Middlespace - 2012
An Elaborate Scheme (AES) is three things: a book of words and photos, an album, and a movie.
AES is the result of collecting and hording, thinking and planning, and it is where organic and accidental intersect with the obsessive and the deliberate.
For a full season time was spent in notebooks and computers; writing in freehand and typing. On occasion, during the season, recording devices would run or instruments would play. Backlogs were rummaged to create AES.
Here are the An Elaborate Scheme downloads:
The Book of Works and Photos
|dot pee dee eff|
|dot em pee three|
|dot emm oh vee|
elaborate [ih-lab-er-it] adjective
1. worked out with great care and nicety of detail; executed with great minuteness: elaborate preparations; elaborate care.
2. marked by intricate and often excessive detail; complicated. verb (used with object)
3. to work out carefully or minutely; develop to perfection.
scheme [skeem] noun
1. a plan, design, or program of action to be followed; project.
2. an underhand plot; intrigue.
3. a visionary or impractical project.